You have been given access to use these services provided by Wazoku Limited pursuant to the Wazoku software as a service subscription agreement between us and the organisation which authorised your access to the use these services pursuant to such agreement (“Services Agreement”), for example your employer or the organisation which invited you to these services. By using these services you are bound by the terms of the Services Agreement and in return for your access to these services you agree to comply with such terms and you shall, in particular comply with the below obligations in respect of your use of the services. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access these services.
(1) You shall:
- only access and use these services solely for the intended use of the as described in the Service Agreement and related documentation as notified to you by your organisation;
- ensure your use of these services is for lawful purposes and is not in breach of any applicable laws and regulations with respect to your use of these services;
- use all reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, these services and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify your organisation’s nominated account administrator (as notified to you by your organisation);
- be solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness, design, appropriateness and legality of any data you up upload and/or input through your use of these services; and
- keep a secure password for you use of these Services and shall keep such password confidential.
(2) You shall not:
- access these services for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other competitive purposes;
- upload, input, access, store, distribute, or transmit any Viruses or any material, including without limitation any data you input and/or upload during the course of your use of these services that: (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; (ii) facilitates illegal activity; or (iii) is otherwise illegal (including without limitation infringement of any third party intellectual property rights) or causes damage or injury to any person or property. We reserve the right, without liability or prejudice to our other rights, to remove any content which breaches any laws or regulations and/or third party rights and/or which we, in our sole discretion, suspect is Inappropriate Content and to disable your access to these services and/or access to any material that breaches the provisions of this section;
- access all or any part of these services and related documentation in order to build a product or service which competes in whole or part with these services and/or the documentation;
- use these services and/or Documentation to provide services to third parties;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make these Services and/or related documentation available to any third party; or
- attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to these services and/or related documentation.
(3) You acknowledge and agree that we or our associated companies own all Intellectual Property Rights in these services and all related software, applications and documentation and the results data. Except for the limited right to use these services in accordance with the Services Agreement, nothing in these terms or the Services Agreement grants you any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of our software, these services and related documents which are expressly reserved by us. For the purposes of this clause “Intellectual Property Rights” means: including without limitation, rights in patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, other trade-identifying symbols and inventions, copyrights, design rights, database rights, rights in know-how, trade secrets and any other intellectual property rights arising anywhere in the world, whether registered or unregistered, and including applications for the grant of any such rights.
(4) We disclaim all liability of any kind in respect of any data or materials you upload and/or input through your use of these services, third party information, any other material or services which may be accessed using the Services and for any fraud committed in connection with the Services. We shall not have any direct liability to you in respect of your use of these services. If you encounter any issues with your use of these services, or wish to remove your log in details, please contact the nominated services account administrator.
Version dated 29th September 2016
1 St Andrew’s Hill,