Wazoku Limited whose registered address is at 1 St Andrew’s Hill, London, EC4V 5BY (We” / “Us” / “Wazoku”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Wazoku Master SaaS Agreement and where applicable the Wazoku IMS SaaS Terms and any other documents referred to in them (collectively “Services Terms”) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.wazoku.com and using any of our services you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
(1) INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://www.wazoku.com (our site), submitting, inputting or sending information through your use of the services or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to and use our service(s), place an order on our site or in any other manner, exchange information with other users of the services, participate in challenges, discussion or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include (but shall not be limited to) your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, your mobile phone device (including a unique identifier for your device), personal and professional descriptions, responses to queries between users of the services
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site and your use of our services we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit to the site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Anonymised results data obtained through your use of our IMS services as further detailed in the IMS SaaS Terms.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites that we operate, other services we provide or third party services which you may access through our site and/or services. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. If you have requested or consented to location services on your mobile phone we may receive information about your location if you access our website or services using your mobile device.* We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, third party service providers, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. We may also supplement the above information with information from other sources such as third party verification services, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
*Most mobile devices allow you to disable location services. This can normally be done by accessing the device’s settings menu.
(3) USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and the services that you request from us;
- for billing, identification and authentication purposes.
- For distribution to third party suppliers that provide services to Wazoku and partners of Wazoku for the provision of the services to you.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information for reasons including:
- to administer our site and services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site and services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- to enable us to customise our services to align them more closely with your business needs and preferences;
- to estimate audience numbers and usage patterns;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site and your use of our services safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we may serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
(4) WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Except in the event you have purchased our services where the hosting platform is based in the EEA only, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site(s); any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
(5) YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us either at email@example.com or at https://www.wazoku.com/about-us/contact-us/.
Our site and/or services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, third-party service providers, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You may change or remove your profile information displayed through our site at any time by going to your profile and editing your information.
If you want to stop using your account, you may request the account administrator, to remove your login details. When you deactivate your login, you will not be able to use our service. However, even after you deactivate your account, copies of your information including but not limited to name and email address may be retained by us as backup copies for legal and compliance reasons.
(6) ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. However, you should contact the Site Administrator prior to potentially avoid this fee.
(8) CONTACT US