- Wazoku Datenschutzbestimmung
- Política de privacidad de Wazoku
- Politique de confidentialité de Wazoku
- Wazoku-ի Գաղտնիության քաղաքականություն
- Informativa sulla privacy di Wazoku
- Wazoku Privacybeleid
- Polityka prywatności firmy Wazoku
- Политика конфиденциальности компании Wazoku
- Wazoku Sekretesspolicy
Wazoku respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Our website, products and services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Important information and who we are
Full name of legal entity: Wazoku Limited
Title of data privacy manager: Chief Strategy & Product Officer & Data Protection Officer
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Unit M19, St Magnus House, 3 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6H
Telephone number: +44 (0)20 8743 5724
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
This version was last updated on 24th May 2018.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title.
- Contact Data includes work address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes information about how you use our websites, internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website and links you have clicked on.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, your job title, your employer, your feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Products and Services Data may include additional personal data to the above where you have been invited to use our products and services by one of our clients and the type of additional personal data collected by us will depend on the data fields activated by and under the control of the relevant client.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Employment Data includes your current and past employment experience, qualifications, skills, interests and any other information disclosed by you in relation to an application for a role within Wazoku.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data in person, or other personal data when using our products and/or services or by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- request information on our products or services;
- meet with one of our employees;
- participate in an event which we have organised;
- complete a form on our website requesting us to contact you;
- subscribe to our news letters or other publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- submit an application for a role within Wazoku;
- make a complaint or give us some feedback; or
- use our products and services where you have been invited to access such products and services by one of our clients.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers; and
- search information providers.
- Identity, Profile and Contact Data from third party data providers such as data brokers or aggregators .
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House.
- Employment, Identity and Contact Data from third party recruitment agencies or other third party’s which advertise jobs on our behalf (such as LinkedIn).
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing at any time by contacting us GDPR@wazoku.com.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us GDPR@wazoku.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To manage our relationship with you and our business which will include:|
(a) Registering you for our products and services
(b) Providing our products and services;
(d) Dealing with your enquiries and complaints;
(e) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
(c) Marketing and Communications
(d) Products and Services Data
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to manage our client relationships and be able to provide our products and services)|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity|
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity|
(c) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To enable you to partake in a survey or a prize draw or competition||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you|
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our Sites, products and services, to develop them and grow our business)
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
|To process your application for a role within Wazoku||(a) Identity|
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to consider your application for a role within Wazoku)|
(b) Performance of a contract with you
(c) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
We strive to provide you with choices regarding marketing and advertising.
We may use your Technical Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us GDPR@wazoku.com at any time.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
- Our third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business such as IT and system administration services and third parties who host and manage data, provide programming or technical support, or conduct reference checks on candidates on our behalf.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Our third party analytics partners to analyse website traffic and understand customer needs and trends.
- Third parties if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfil a government, or regulatory authority request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our websites or customers.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Our third party service providers may based outside the EEA so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Please contact us GDPR@wazoku.com if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
For further details about retention periods for different aspects of your personal data, please contact us GDPR@wazoku.com.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms (other than in the case of direct marketing).
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us GDPR@wazoku.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.