- [headline type=”h4″]Collaborate and co-create securely with your community and members of the public.Engage broad communities to solve complex challenges.[/headline] Collaborate with a wide audience; tap into the creative and innovative potential of your crowd to solve complex challenges and to generate solutions to key issues.
- [headline type=”h4″]Source fresh ideas [/headline] from internal and external stakeholders, enabling a diversity of insight. Be as broad or specific as necessary in your challenges and be as open or confidential as desired.
- [headline type=”h4″]Provide feedback and transparency.[/headline] Replace focus groups, surveys and consultations with one secure platform to capture insight and provide a feedback loop.
- [headline type=”h4″]Create secure, external communities[/headline] for ideas, innovation, feedback and insight. Idea Spotlight allows everyone to engage with and understand the desired actions and goals.
“We want to be as open and inclusive as possible… and this consultation will be strengthened immeasurably by the direct experience, input and views of the public.”
The Ministry of Justice wanted to crowdsource ideas and use open innovation to effectively and transparently steer the future direction of out-of-court disposals.[headline type=”h4″]Challenges faced by the Ministry of Justice: [/headline]
- Reach out to members of the public to help shape future policy and improve transparency.
- Open dialogue with members of the public.
- Engage communities and members of the public in helping to solve complex challenges and generating solutions to key issues.