Customer Enablement and SuccessEmbedding innovation and driving measurable outcomes are what our Customer Excellence and Success teams live and breathe.
We are trusted advisors who work side-by-side with our customers. We’ll become your partner, helping you to set strategic goals and enable you to become idea management experts – both internally and externally.
We’ll support you in developing a world-class idea management scheme, through sharing best practice, providing continued training and support and facilitating regular knowledge sharing between our global network of users.
Becoming your Partner
Understanding what makes your organisation tick means we can help you build the right foundations for capturing great ideas.
We invest heavily in getting to know you and your company right from the start. Whether that’s delivering internal presentations and workshops, or kick-starting early conversations with potential stakeholders, we are with you every step of the way.
Setting Achievable Goals
We take time to understand what success means to you, whether that’s encouraging collaboration across siloed departments, increasing the effectiveness of core processes by a certain percentage or by building a pipeline of viable products.
We’ll break down your critical success criteria together into achievable targets with measurable outcomes, supporting you to reach them. You’ll also have access to our:
- Support portal with loads of helpful on-demand content and guidance
- 24/7 global support desk for general and technical questions
- Connect, our customer community, to network with and learn from your fellow innovation peers
The ability to run challenges helps generate a buzz, and we are always ably supported by the customer success team who never fail to go the extra mile to support the use of the product. This is truly what makes the product stand out from others in the market - the absolute dedication of the Wazoku team in listening to their customers and developing their roadmap following real consultation. Read more
Become Idea Management Experts
Setting up a successful idea management scheme starts with teaching you everything you need to know about the process of capturing, reviewing and developing your ideas.
We help you to become a product expert by:
- Supporting you to configure and optimise the platform to ensure it is aligned to your current and future strategic business targets
- Enabling adoption of new product functionality through webinars, training and set-up
- Sharing our methodology inside-out to provide you with advice and best practice support
- Enabling you to manage and scale the platform into every corner of your organisation as your needs develop and grow
From framing your problem statement to crafting a powerful communications strategy, our approach is to empower you to be the idea management expert within your organisation, so you can deliver tangible change.
No company is the same and therefore we veer away from a prescriptive model to ensure that you get the right support at the right time.
Our passion is to help you embed innovation as a core, strategic everyday capability. This is our Everyday Innovation methodology.
Connecting you to a community of like-minded individuals
Giving you access to tried and tested experience and advice on how to start and grow your idea management scheme sits at the heart of our approach, which is why we created ‘Connect’, our exclusive customer community where you can:
- Attend free quarterly meetups and learn how your peers in other companies are using the platform, what new product functionality is coming soon and how you can use our features to drive great results.
- Ask the Connect community a question, like how to develop a network of innovation champions or how best to encourage social voting for your upcoming competition.
- Contribute to our roadmap by casting votes on what we’re considering, sharing ideas and suggestions and letting us know how we can make our product even better.
We received excellent support from Wazoku and from the team as to the use and application of the crowd-sourcing platform; as well as logistical support on the use of the platform, and patient advice on the challenge framing. Read more
Recognition outside your organisation
The awe-inspiring changes you deliver inside your company deserve recognition both inside and outside your company.
- Recording an innovation-themed webinar or joining a podcast
- Getting up on a stage to talk about your success at a customer meet-up or innovation conference
- Publishing a story about your ideas scheme to share internally and publicly
Learn more about the importance of celebrating success.
The business relationship with Wazoku is one of the best experiences I have had in my entire professional career. The people and the management team are very committed. It’s Onboarding team ensures a smooth introduction. The support of the ongoing process by the Customer Success team helps in every situation. Read more
Wazoku are very support[ive] both during the implementation and afterwards if you have any further questions or concerns. I also like the fact that they help and involve you in ongoing innovation discussions and activities. You get the feeling that you are all on an exciting innovation journey with Wazoku to improve your business. Read more