Our customers are innovators who know the value and critical importance of idea software to their business. Idea Spotlight provides the tools to enable and optimise this process. Here we explain how to get the most out of the system and to capture and implement the best ideas.
Wazoku support and services
For many of our customers the “off the shelf” Idea Spotlight is all they need. However, for other customers who are seeking to really define a process, culture or structure for innovation, Wazoku offers a range of consultancy packages and product extensions to support our idea management tools.
Our consultants have a wealth of experience in innovation consulting and idea management advice and in delivering in-depth launch programmes for new innovation processes and strategy and offer the following consultancy services:
- Spotlight to success: through this process we work with you to understand your organisational needs around idea and innovation management
- Launch programme: launch for success processes, adoption and implementation frameworks
- Customer workshops: collaborative workshops to define needs and structure outcomes
- Innovation strategy planning and advisory services
- Data Analysis: understanding innovation metrics and identifying what is important for your business, benchmarking and measuring success
- Getting started: launch and engagement workshops to get your new idea management process off the ground
Our team of technical experts is also on hand with a full service offering product extensions, bespoke customisation, integration and other Value Added Services:
- Integration with existing systems not already as standard
- Advanced customisation over and above standard branding and colour options
- Enhanced technical support and SLA over and above standard
- Blog functionality development
As no two companies are alike we are not prescriptive about what we offer. Call or email us to discuss your idea management needs.
Phone: +44 (0)20 8743 5724 Email: email@example.com
Want to learn more about Ideation and Idea Management Software? Download our free Guides and Ebooks. Download
Subscribe to our monthly mailing on industry insights and innovation tips.
The use of game design techniques and mechanics to solve problems and engage audiences.