Create… Share… Make ideas happen with Idea Spotlight
Spotlight is a web-based ideation and innovation management tool that helps businesses of all sizes to uncover the best ideas from their employees, partners and customers. Spotlight provides the structure to capture, build, evaluate, prioritise and then select ideas. We give you the tools to build workflows and implement a true idea management process.
Customisable homepages and personalised dashboards mean that ideas and challenges can easily and quickly be seen and found by the right people. With our Idea Software ideas can also be shared with colleagues who can vote on ideas and submit questions and comments. Gathering comments and votes will make sure ideas get a reality check – and the more comments and votes an idea receives, the more likely it is to reach a decision-maker.
- Personalised dashboard
- Social tools (vote, comment, share, follow)
- Customised notifications
- Defined user roles
- Full workflow around an idea
- Easily and quickly find relevant ideas
- Move ideas towards a decision point
- More open and collegiate culture
Spotlight the Best Ideas
Use the dashboard for personalised idea feeds and updates. Check how your ideas and challenges are doing, explore the best ideas, most active challenges and highest ranked individual innovators in your organisation. Start following interesting ideas and people in your organisation.
- Monitor responses to challenges
- Idea tracking
- Trends and metrics
- Follow ideas and innovators
- Discover the most relevant and interesting ideas
- Save time filtering ideas
- Decrease time to market
For an idea to start becoming reality it must find the right decision-maker who can bring it to an informed conclusion. Ideas are passed to a review board or appropriate decision-maker for sign off. After approval integration options offer quick ways to move ideas into existing processes.
- All ideas reach a conclusion
- Review boards
- 3rd party and custom integrations
- Feedback loops
- Innovation appropriate to business needs
- Clear, defined and transparent process
- Idea challenges that help solve real business needs
- Engaged and empowered employees
Want to learn more about Ideation and Idea Management Software? Download our free Guides and Ebooks. Download
Subscribe to our monthly mailing on industry insights and innovation tips.
The use of game design techniques and mechanics to solve problems and engage audiences.