We are a growing company and are always keen to hear from people who want to work for us! If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment; have enthusiasm, drive and focus in abundance; and are looking to be a part of the next big thing, then we want to hear from you. Tell us why you’re awesome by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Who we’re looking for
We are always looking to meet and speak to anyone who gets our business, is excited by what we do and passionate about technology. If you think you would like to join a highly innovative, exciting and fast-paced start-up then please do get in touch. We are looking for people who;
- Are smart and hard working
- Enjoy a challenge
- Can work closely with the founders, directors and non-execs to help us realise the company’s potential
- See things from a perspective we’d not previously considered
- We can have a beer with and can tell a joke!
It is a great opportunity to join a very exciting UK start-up, in an great sector, and to get in during the early stages of the company and have a direct impact on company and product direction.
Wazoku is a fast growing tech startup in West London. We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals to join our team.
Why work for Wazoku?
- We’re doing something that matters –We’re working with businesses across Europe to build engaging workplaces where innovation flourishes. We’re making innovation management transparent and affordable for any company who wants to stay ahead of the competition and stand out as a thought leader. We’re ensuring that great business ideas are recognised, rewarded, and put into practice, wherever they happen.
- We’re going places –Since our official launch in September 2011, Wazoku has been featured in the Financial Times, GigaOm and numerous startup publications. We’re already working with a variety of companies such as international telecoms firm Muzicall, consultancy house Synistema, and many smaller businesses. But that’s just the beginning. Our vision is to become the default place for idea generation; by making it more social, democratic and results-driven.
- We hire great people – We may be small but we’ve got brains, (some) beauty and an office full of bright, ambitious people. By joining Wazoku, you’ll be working as part of close-knit, innovative team in a fun and friendly environment. We’re in the heart of West London – Wazoku is located on Wood Lane in West London, at the centre of a vibrant SMB community. We’re surrounded by dozens of like-minded creative companies and just 5 minutes away from Europe’s largest shopping mall.
- We work hard but party harder – Regular movie nights, go-karting, paintballing, karaoke. You name it, we’ve probably done it.
Want to learn more about Ideation and Idea Management Software? Download our free Guides and Ebooks. Download
Subscribe to our monthly mailing on industry insights and innovation tips.
The use of game design techniques and mechanics to solve problems and engage audiences.